REDARC’s dual input 25A In-vehicle DC Battery Charging Kit, perfect for a weekend getaway.
or 4 easy payments of $264,00 with info
Délai de livraison:
REDARC’s weekend escape battery charging kit is the perfect setup for people wanting to get away for the weekend to explore with friends and family, without missing out on cold drinks, fresh food and a few comforts from home.
This weekend escape dual battery setup offers everything you need if you’re looking to add a secondary battery (75-200AH*) to your vehicle that will allow you to run things like fridges, inverters and other 12v devices.
The 25amp BCDC will help to top-up your batteries (75 to 200AH) while you’re on the move, and features green power priority if you want to add a solar blanket or portable solar panel down the track to help you harness the sun’s energy to get batteries back to 100% charge when you’re setup at camp.*
*large capacity battery banks may require a few cycles to fully charge.
*wiring loom to connect the DC Charger to the battery is not included as this is vehicle specific.
The inclusion of a dual voltage monitoring gauge means you can always keep a closer eye on your battery performance to ensure you are not over or under voltage when out on the road.
This weekend escape dual battery setup has everything you may need to install into your vehicle before taking off on your next great adventure.
- A 25amp DC to DC battery charger (BCDC1225D) to charge your auxiliary batteries
- A 40amp fuse kit (FK40) required for self-installation
- A universal mounting bracket (BCDCMB-007) is supplied as standard which suits most vehicle makes and models with the auxiliary battery mounted under the bonnet, however you can select your vehicle specific bracket from the drop-down above
- A dual voltage gauge (G52-VVA) so you can keep an eye on your batteries’ charging performance
- A hall effect current sensor (GS-AMPS) to measure the current flowing from your main battery to your second battery
This kit is the perfect option for those people who want to add a second battery to their 4x4 setup to run a fridge or camp lights, and make sure they can keep their main battery charged to get them there and back again. Pair with a REDARC Lithium Battery for the ultimate dual battery setup.
If you’re unsure of what the best dual battery setup is to suit your vehicle or travel plans, use the REDARC dual battery selector tool or view our lithium-ready weekend escape (25amp), 4x4 offroad (40amp) kit or ultimate (50amp) remote tourer bundle.
*Check battery specifications for current limits
*Suitable for use on vehicles with conventional alternator charging systems