Environmental Policy Statement
REDARC is a provider of high-quality electronic products and recognises the importance of reducing its impact on the environment. REDARC is continuously seeking to balance its business needs whilst improving the local and global environment, maintaining ISO accreditation as an environmental management system which complies with ISO 14001:2015.
Redarc is committed to:
· Complying with environmental laws and regulations relating to environmental aspects defined by REDARC
· Implementing environmental objectives across the business to reduce environmental impact
· Measure energy and water consumption and minimise impact where feasible
· Encourage all employees to recycle items which impact the environment
· Engaging employees in environmental programs and initiatives
· Recording and reviewing its environmental performance
· Communicating environmental matters to interested parties
· Implementing measures to prevent pollution
· Using the Sustainable Packaging Guidelines Setout by the Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO) in the design of all new product packaging
· Exceeding the 2025 national packaging targets as setout by APCO
CEO and Managing Director
All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a resident of Australia.
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The first payment may be due at the time of purchase. For complete terms visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/en-AU/terms.