The latest REDARC Summer Newsletter is now available. In this issue we talk about:
- The launch of our next generation electric brake controller the TOW-PRO Elite which offers automatic or used controlled braking modes to suit a variety of road and terrain conditions.
- Stabilising your power supply and the advantages our new DC power supply range can bring to your vehicle.
- An updated profile for The Manager30 battery management system which now allows it to charge LiFePO4 battery.
- REDARC travelling abroad to the 15th International CAN Conference in Vienna, Austria. As well as a visit to Japan.
- The results of our sponsored teams in the World Solar Challenge.
For this and more click the image below