REDARC has 40 years’ experience in the research, design, development and manufacture of a range of electronic products, industry leading technological and innovative excellence together with outstanding staff.
A new role of Mobile App Developer is being created to direct the development of REDARC Group’s growing portfolio of mobile application software.
As REDARC’s first in-house app developer, this is an exciting opportunity to take a key role in a world-class engineering team.
This role can be based either at REDARC Electronics in Lonsdale SA or at Hummingbird Electronics in Williamtown, NSW.
As a key member of the Engineering team your role will involve:
- Designing, developing and deploying mobile application software to support REDARC’s portfolio of power electronics products
- Developing mobile application software using Java, Kotlin, and Swift
- Developing and performing manual and automatic software testing and validation procedures
- Aiding in development of technical specifications, functional descriptions and requirements
- Managing external contract developers and designers
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Qualification (Minimum Associate Diploma) in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 5 years experience in mobile application development
- Ability to develop apps for Android utilizing Kotlin and Java
- Ability to develop apps for iOS utilising Swift
- Excellent communication skills
These skills will also be highly regarded
- Experience with both iOS and Android Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity (GATT)
- Experience working in a hardware product development team
If you would like to be part of the REDARC Group, please submit your resume to email@example.com or contact us here.
All correspondence is in complete confidence.
Applications are open until mid February 2020.