Dienstag, 10. Dezember 2019
Position Vacant: Business Development Manager, Hummingbird Electronics
Due to increased growth and success within the mining and industrial channel, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced BDM to join our successful Sales team. We are seeking an experienced Sales Professional with a proven track record to drive sales growth. With a hunter mentality you will leverage off your existing relationships and build a long-term strategic customer base. This role will be reporting into the Industrial and Mining Sales Manager and will be based out of the successful candidate's home office in NSW. The candidate will be open to travelling within NSW and across Australia. The role will lead sales growth opportunities through strong working relationships, exceptional customer service and the ability to strategically analyse the local mining market.
As a key member of the National Sales & Marketing team, your role will involve.
- Demonstrable business development and account management experience
- High level of commitment to customer service and enduring partnerships
- Familiar with the mining and industrial space
- Ability to communicate to multiple level stakeholders
- A track record of achieving sales budgets and targets and a drive to exceed them
- The ability to deal with technical product related enquiries
- A high level of professionalism, supported by strong communication and negotiation skills
- Above all, a passion to be the best and continually raise the bar
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Attending Trade Shows to promote the Hummingbird brand.
- Research and collate accurate market intelligence regarding customers, competitors and market conditions.
- Prepare timely submission of Sales Quotes, ensuring they are within the company guidelines.
- Maintain customer records, ensuring to follow up on customers and deliver a service like no other.
- Provide management with regular activity reports.
- Business Management Qualification
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Working experience in a sales or business development role preferably in the mining and construction industry
- Practical automotive electronics knowledge desirable
- Can demonstrate the achievement of sales targets and can implement sales and marketing strategies and plans.
- Have a high level of interpersonal and communication ability to be able to influence and educate a wide variety of customers.
- Has proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Is resourceful and can operate independently whilst being a participative member of the REDARC Group.
- Must be intermediate to advanced in Microsoft office (word and excel).
- Has a positive attitude who values customers and the company they work for.
If you would like to be part of the REDARC Group, please submit your resume to [email protected] or visit the Hummingbird Electronics website to discover more about this exciting bespoke manufacturer.
All correspondence is in complete confidence.