The REDARC Multi Function Timer (TIM06) is a timer relay for 12 volt and 24 volt applications. Suitable for mobile and stationary installations, they feature customisable time and switching mode settings.
Or 4 easy payments of $41.83 with info
The TIM05 & TIM06 timers can be used in a 12V or 24V negative ground automotive system, are designed to plug into a standard automotive relay base and have the same pin numbers as a standard automotive relays (underside shown on diagram).
Contacts operate in a similar way to a changeover relay.
• The timer switches the internal relay to provide output on PIN 87. (Positive output only)
• The timer is started by switching pin PIN 86 ON or OFF (depending on Switch 1).
• Use Switch 2 to select time range between SECONDS and MINUTES.
• Use the potentiometer to adjust time (increasing in clockwise direction).
The TIM05 & TIM06 can supply a maximum current of 10 AMPS.
- User adjustable 1- 60 seconds/minutes
- Change over type relay
- Standard automotive relay base
- Fully customisable upon request