The REDARC 30A Linear Voltage Reducer powers 12V loads including radios, computers and other communication equipment in continuous current rating of 30 Amps.
Or 4 easy payments of $100.78 with info
The VRT single-circuit linear voltage reducers provide a 12 volt nominal output from a 24 volt input. VRT reducers are suitable for powering sensitive 12 volt loads, including radios, computers and other communication equipment.
- Stable output suitable for sensitive loads
- High peak current capability
- Fast response to load changes
- A cost effective solution for converting 24 volts to 12 volts
- Won’t interfere with sensitive equipment