Close
Cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Filters
Sunday, 18 April 2021 3:07:22 PM

Redvision Water Tank Level stuck on empty

one month ago
#13725 Quote
I have a Vista RV Crossover with the Redvsion and Manager 30 units fitted.  
Today I filled the water tanks, they have been empty for about 3 months.  The problem is the water level gauges on both the Redvsion App on my Android phone and the Redvision Display Unit in the van still show empty.  I have "shaken" the van in case the sender units may have been "stuck" but no result.
Any ideas?
one month ago
#13727 Quote
Hi Tim,
I am wondering if the stainless steel probes have accumulated a film of deposit from the water over that time, insulating them from conduction through the water. I suggest you take one of the probes out and wipe off any such film that may have built up. To test the TVMS box, I suggest you remove a probe plug and link the two left most of the 5 pins and see if it gives a "Full" reading on the appropriate tank display on the screen.
I trust this has answered your question clearly. If you have any further queries, please feel free to post again or call REDARC Tech Support on 08 83224848
Regards, Lex..
Afterpay. Shop now. Pay later.

All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a resident of Australia.

Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The first payment may be due at the time of purchase. For complete terms visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/en-AU/terms.