What I did :
1) I changed all the cables. nothing changed (failed bus)
2) I tried several times with my iPhone XS (failed bus)
3) I tried with an old Blackberry (Android) from a friend (failed bus)
4) I tried with and without data connection (GSM), I tried with Wifi on and off ... and I tried with location (GPS) ... and it worked ! Comment : on my iPhone I see that the App use the location ... can it be the location security ?
5) I made some changes in the program and it failed again.
6) I tried several time and than it come with an update of TVMS (see IMG_3254.jpeg). After a while it was blocked and see IMG_3256 to IMG_3259.
7) I tried again and the update TVMS like IMG_3254.jpeg came again and it worked.
8) I made some changes in the SW and I could send it to the system. YES !
9) I connected my iPhone and it didn't worked and after two times it worked and it seems to be now stable.
Any idea ?
It was not the cable and in my opinion the location (GPS) can be something to follow ... otherwise :
- On the DB view I have a strange voltage IMG_3285.jpeg but on the other view IMG_3283.jpeg it is correct.
- I had a French sign "é" on the description of a channel see IMG_3263.jpeg. Possible code problem ?
Waiting for your feedback or if you need more information, please tell.
Thanks and Best Regards