The REDARC range of electric trailer brake controllers provides an easy to operate method of controlling electric brakes on a trailer, camper-trailer, boat trailer or caravan.
Your trailer behaves exactly as you expect it to whenever you apply the vehicle brakes.
What’s more, you can apply the trailer brakes independently of the towing vehicle’s brakes, giving you absolute control over your trailer - no more uncontrollable sway!
The LED indicator on the trailer brake controller or dashboard panel (depending on installation type) glows green when a trailer with electric brakes is plugged in.
Application of the brakes from the foot brake or the manual button on the controller will change the LED to red - the shade of red indicating to what degree the brakes are being applied.
The adjustment knob will set the level of braking whether activated by the manual button or the foot brake.
- Ensures safe braking when towing a trailer
- Remote head model means no more hitting your knees on your brake controller
- Remote head model allows for a neat installation
- Trailer mount model allows towing from multiple tow vehicles
- Simple to operate and easy to install
- Compact size
- LED status and braking force indication
- Override button for independent trailer brake activation
- Simple gain adjust for variation in braking force
- May be installed at any angle without affecting performance
To view product flyer, click here.