Sie haben keine Artikel im Korb.
Filter
Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2022 14:50:34

Domestic solar? on BDCD1225d

2 Monate ago
#19389 Zitieren
[email protected] wrote:
Hi Ben,
The panels must be wired parallel (positive to positives wired together and negatives wired together).
I trust this has answered your question clearly. If you have any further queries, please feel free to post again or call 1300 REDARC (1300 733272).
Regards, Lex

Clear as mud!!  
As i expected , thanks for prompt reply
2 Monate ago
#19502 Zitieren
Hi
I have got a single house solar panel on the roof of the shed to plug into my BCDC charger in, to top up when not using the rig
I have installed an anderson plug on top of the BCDC bracket for the solar connection
I plug in the panel’s Anderson plug and the three lights for the solar come on for a few seconds then go out and the two leds (one each end of the led indicator line)comes on for half a second then the A light blinks steadily.
I have plugged in a folding panel when camping and it charges perfect, not sure where the problem lays. But any help would be appreciated
Thanks
2 Monate ago
#19570 Zitieren
Hi Brent,
Being a house panel it is likely to be too high a voltage. The maximum input voltage for that BCDC is 32V. Check the specs on your panel. If the "Voc" (open circuit voltage) is higher than 32V, it is not suitable.
Regards, Lex.