Schließen
Warenkorb (0)
Sie haben keine Artikel im Korb.
Filter
Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2022 16:14:22

Tow pro help me

2 Monate ago
#18999 Zitieren
Hi I’ve installed a tow pro elite to my 2020 D23 and I have used the wiring kit tpwkit014 . I have also tested the wiring using the 21watt light bulb, this seemed to have worked. The problem I’m having is when I hook the caravan up to the car. The tow pro switch turns red and I also noticed the tail lights come on , on the caravan and when I turn the switch down to 0 the lights tail lots dim down.
I checked the caravan with a 12 volt battery and I hoked the earth from the battery to pin 3 and tested all the tail lights , break lights and all the others and the all worked fine.
Need help any help will be great thanks
2 Monate ago
#19010 Zitieren
Hi Michael,
As enquiries such as this may require a lot of back & forth emails, to find an accurate & timely solution, I recommend you call REDARC Tech Support on 1300 REDARC (1300 733272) when you are at the unit with tools & multimeter in hand.
Regards, Lex.
2 Monate ago
#19075 Zitieren
First of all I would like to thank the tech support who rang me today, Big thanks mate problem solved. The problem was when Nissan installed my tow bar they forgot to install the earth strap from the body to Chassis. Tech support pick the problem straight away. Big thanks mate well done.
Can’t talk long going camping bye. 🥳