GoBlock® features 9 products in 1 compact unit plus 2 accessories in the box (12v accessory socket charger + mains AC wall charger) and over the air updates.
- AC charger (overnight mains charger)
- 50A DC-DC Charger
- 50A MPPT Solar regulator
- Quality LiFePO4 battery cells
- REDARC proprietary battery management system
- Battery monitoring via RedVision®
- Start Battery Recovery capability,
- Aluminium Battery Housing
- Charging outlets for 12v accessory, Anderson and USB
Are you ready for portable power unleashed? REDARC's GoBlock is not your average 12v battery box, it is a rugged and sophisticated portable power station capable of powering your next great adventure, also available in a powerful 100Ah model.
Hit the road and head to the great outdoors or enjoy a family day out with the peace of mind that no matter what, you will be packed with hours, even days of off-grid power.
Portable power unleashed
Go beyond campgrounds and caravan parks with this unique lithium battery box that is capable of delivering fast and effective charge to run fridges, camp lights, drones, cameras and CPAP machines.
This complete system features REDARC’s market leading dc dc charging technology that makes it capable of a rapid 50A recharge rate, meaning in around two hours you could have a massive 50Ah of power.
This system is built tough for the most rugged and distant off-grid adventure, yet suitable for practically any vehicle, from cars and vans to 4WDs. It’s also ideal for vehicles that do not have enough room under the hood to install a traditional dual battery system.
- Rapid charge*
- Green power priority**
- Start Battery Recovery
- Bluetooth to REDARC’s RedVision smartphone App (iOS + Android)
- Suitable for any alternator type
The GoBlock includes
• 7.5A AC overnight mains charger
• 7.5A DC Accessory socket charger
• Access to the iOS and Android App
• 50A PowerDock with wiring kit (coming soon)
• Start Battery Recovery cables (coming soon)
Say goodbye to the homemade battery box and unleash portable power with the GoBlock from REDARC.
* Dependant on installation method and vehicle capability
** When charging via PowerDock
The REDARC GoBlock is only available to customers within the Australian and New Zealand market at this time.